Monday 24 March 2014

Anchor a Thousand boats



With the phoenix we floated
On Cloud number 9
We glided from the grove of our nightmares
Recovered from the ashes of earthly hunger


We saw the light of God
Rested on his eyes
We leaned over his wings
And he covered us with his arms


To him I bewailed
Lord! Love has courted me to a dark deadline
Quiet and demented!


He kissed my soul
Dried my tears
The lord hushed my fears
And onto my ears
Exhaled his saintly breeze:
From your slumber to the brightness of dawn
You shall float!
No fear is won, No ease lost out!



I called you in my prayer
And
We saw the light of God, together
We rested on his eyes
Leaned over his wings
And he covered us with his arms


The Lord whispered to us:
Endure your burn!
Your call must linger its fall into the holy sky
Endure your burn!
You souls shall fuse by the highest height
From your slumber to the brightness of dawn
You shall ride out the storm
Your kindred atoms shall anchor a thousand boats

No comments:

Post a Comment