Tuesday 7 April 2020

November rain
Didn't tell you
I am born in november too...

But my soul is older
And dying faster...
Faster than
semantic features may denote
My soul is [+ (plus) unanimate] [+ (plus) rocky] [+ (plus) human]
And Needst to add [- (minus) alive]   too

When the wind roaring is over
You will never see my shade
In the grey ski lands
Of heaven...
 My babe, my honey, my sweet, my darling
Did i forget my pain
My eye herpes, my flu virus
My kidney ache
My body throe...too

I will be in the train
Going to Sarajevo...
 My babe, my honey, my sweet, my darling
I have jumped from the wagon pain
My clothes dirty and my shoes
Slashed
by the rain
The metro station now is rent ..
I jumped..
On the moist grass
Seems to hellish meadows, Alas!
The shots of Russians were hugging me...
I had to flee
That was also in November
 My babe, my honey, my sweet, my darling
And happy birthday
With my blessing absence
 And sorry for me

 I broke my Arabic Chinese cup of tea
The Arabs are looking for me
And terrorist! now they are calling me
You see!

No comments:

Post a Comment