Friday 13 June 2014

Northern Lights Gossip




Fear 
Fear 
Tonight forgo your walkway
the ghost is nearby
the woods

    beware it is 
madlawake

Fear fear

death
bursted wildly around
and blown in the wind
run out of blood,
 to hit my door

death,
came forth
beggar at my door


Fear fear

The road to my castle
is clear to trail...
 my house is only one floor
and
death is not afraid
 to see
 in my cards:
my chase will be 
a cinch 
ballgame

Fear fear
the hunt of tears
is not the wild hog hunting
not the free-ranging dogs race
with wolves 

Fear fear
not the hunt of unwordly 
Fears


H   u  s  h!
the wolfish roar
knocks on my ears
..
..
..
Knocked
..
..
..
knocked
..
..
..
long on my head

the fool with me 
didn't open
the door
and hit
the road to next 
floor

My house is just one 
floor!

open the weather channel!
close the backyard 
portal!
Hear
looks like ghost's holler
flooded the 
whirlwind,
my door
and 
all my 13 floors

Fear Fear

We were four
 split in the subterrane
first shield:
 hideaway 
 behind 
the secret door
under stairs
 in the subterrane!

beggar at my door,
voracious shade
the wood of my round table
would not 
appease
death lust
is rustling
aloud

I can't climb over that wall!
I will cross the bridge...
slash death no-go ropes
outpace the fringe
of
       fear...

 I
    will...

     Opethe door!


















No comments:

Post a Comment